A unique and exciting breakthrough to learning and using NLP…
We believe that NLP can only make a difference when it is put to use. By making NLP simpler to apply more people will benefit. Our outcome is to provide easy to follow instructions on how to actually apply NLP to those specific business and personal situations that are relevant to leading a fulfilled life.
Think about some of the great influencers of our time who have incorporated the power of NLP into their lives.
- Jack Canfield author of the Chicken Soup series
- Tony Robbins the renown guru of self help
- Wayne Dyer, who is a model for hundreds of thousands of people of self actualization and personal success
- Robert Dilts, creator of dozens of NLP processes, respected author of over 2 dozen NLP books and considered to be perhaps the most influential NLP researcher in the field
They all have incorporated NLP into their lives and naturally use it to impact their own lives and millions of others.
We all know that Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the most powerful personal growth model in the world. Our goal is to make it simpler to use starting today… because we know… the more you apply NLP… the more benefit you’ll get and the more you will use it… until using NLP becomes as natural as breathing.
Have you ever been on Information Overload?
How many books or programs have you bought where there is just too much information… and you need to wade through the stuff you don’t need right now… to find what you do need right now! With NLP Guides that’s what we are trying to avoid.
We want you to have a positive experience and get your outcome.
NLP Guides CD’s & MP3 programs are simple and straightforward which focus on how to apply specific NLP principles to specific issues in your life.
You can begin right now to learn the patterns you can apply succinctly.
These are NLP Patterns that you will use!
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the information you receive or we will refund your purchase!
Order now and find out for yourself
What is unique about NLP Guides?
We recognize that people today lead busy lives. In the midst of doing what you need to do for others it is often difficult to find time to do what you need to do for yourself. It isoften difficult to consistently find time to do the things that will get you what you want.
NLP Guides make it easy and quick to learn and apply what you need to resolve your issue.
So what is different about NLP Guides?
- Each program is simply about how to apply NLP
- We have designed each program so you can get to exactly what you need when you need it for the issue you are dealing with
- Our guides target when and how to apply each NLP process
- Each guide is short and to the point
- We complement what you may have already learned about NLP
- We have minimized the jargon
- You can listen to them any time any place
What NLP Guides is not
- Our guides are not a replacement for a live NLP training or the NLP Practioner Course
- Our guides do not provide the technical depth you will find in authoritative books on a specific aspects of NLP. (we will point users to other sources of information that we believe are valuable)
- Our NLP Guides are not a data dump. You don’t get an overdose of information not critical to actually applying the NLP tools you need for your specific issue.
Anyone can become more skilled in using NLP in their everyday life and simply
- Apply NLP naturally to achieve their outcomes
- Be more confident in any situation
- Respond more resourcefully to life’s set backs
- Overcome negative behaviors and beliefs that are causing pain
- Deal effectively with tough situations and people who don’t share the same values
NLP Guides give you precisely what you need to effectively start applying NLP now
- Learn where and when you want to-any time, anywhere
- Easy to follow explanations of how you can use these NLP processes
- Real life situations you can relate to
- No jargon and unnecessary information. Lean and clean: you get the information that you need in a straight forward manner so you can start getting the benefit of NLP now.